JBrent Woodworks Releases New Hybrid Guitar Stand – Premier Guitar
Adding to the company’s line of fine furniture-grade hardwood guitar stands, JBrent Woodworks has introduced a new hybrid stand that accommodates a mixture of electric and acoustic guitars.
JBrent’s previous models were 3- and 5-place acoustic and 4- and 6-place electric configurations. Where previous models were made to hold either acoustic or electric guitars, the new hybrid model holds both.
The new hybrid stand, with places for 3 acoustic and 3 electric guitars, nestles them comfortably in a stand that only measures 37-3/4 inches across. It can accommodate acoustic guitars having a body depth of 5-1/2 inches with ease.
- Beautiful, naturally finished hardwoods
- Graceful maple/walnut inlays in the legs
- The guitar rests on ¾” poly foam covered in rich red velvet – protective and attractive
- The entire weight of the guitar rests on its base – secure and safe for the instrument
- The neck rest is radiused for minimal contact with the neck of the guitar as it sits in the stand
- Stands are shipped disassembled to save on shipping, but come